Find a Fundraiser
The Salvation Army’s Buffalo's Most Amazing Race, presented by the Buffalo Bills is an annual city-wide challenge race held in and around Buffalo, NY on a Saturday each Summer. This year the race will be held on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
Patterned after the CBS show “The Amazing Race,” this Most Amazing Race combines challenges that are physical (kayaking, running, rock climbing), mental (puzzle solving, strategizing), and sometimes even silly (singing, eating contests), which scatters teams of two all over Buffalo.
The conclusion of the race involves a check presentation to the winning team as well as prizes to other top performing teams. Teams must raise funds to benefit The Salvation Army’s programming in order to qualify for the race, and are awarded advantages in the race and great prizes for being among the top fundraisers.
There are amazing prizes for the top placing teams, as well as the top fundraising teams. The first place team will receive a check for $1,000. Other AMAZING Prizes include: 2 sets of premium mattresses from Mattress Firm, 2 Bak Boards, 2 $100 Cabela's gift cards, 2 $50 Oliver's Restaurant gift cards......More to follow......
ENTRY CRITERIA & DETAILS
- A minimum of $250 per team is required to qualify for the race. The top 50 fundraising teams will gain entry to the race. The more money raised for The Salvation Army, the better the starting position your team will have at the starting line.
- Only teams of 2 can participate in the race.
- Your team must register on this site and commit the funds by the deadline. Funds can be contributed online, by check or as cash.
- Your team must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the race.
- Your team must be in good physical health to participate in the race.